3 Aug 2013

lonely :(

Dear you ,

Its hard to believe that you leave me alone ,
At the lonely place ,
With unknown stranger ,
Who ask me to do  everything that  I dont deserve to do it .
Maybe this is the climax of us ,
The friendship of us will end till this ?

Babe ,
Where did you left our dream ?
Where did you left our laugh ?
Where did you left me .
I miss you much , babe !

I though maybe ,
You can be someone who always be beside me ,
Although I am too far from you .
I though you will be the one who listen to my story ,
Although the story were only on phone ,

Babe ,
I miss you ,
I love you .
But the only thing I can do is only
WRITE , CRY & BE QUITE ,
Without anything happen .
I will do anything for you ,
anything to make you beside me again .

I MISS YOU MUCH !



0 Talks :):

Post a Comment