9 Nov 2013

Cry all alone here


Why ?
How could you do like this ?
Why , I am a girl who always appreciate Friend .
Why , I am too in love with all friends .
I hope this will last game of my friend .
I miss them but they played me .
That feeling was 'amazing' .
I do everything to all of you .
I fight with my mom .
I fight for you .
But you played me !
Argh .
All Allah do is the best .
Placed me at Pengkalan Chepa .
So , i would know the true colour of yours .
This was terrible .
So , am i actually a loner .
I buy you everything .
So you would not forget me .
But it wasted .
You can throw all thing about me ,
while I cry alone here.
Go away from my life .
I hate to know you .
Hate much .
I want to rewind all of the time with YOU , FAKE FRIEND .
I dont know why i cry to a person who dont ever called me as friend .
I need to  be tough .
It was like a sword in my heart .
I dont want to know YOU !
I wait you .
But you just ignore me .
What a stupid scene .
Seriously now I am crying .
I just want you to know I AM CRYING .
I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU .

I am sorry .
But i need to write this so you would know.
Yes , before this I just keep all by myself .
But this is too much .
I am not toy that always be played .
I want you all back as my real friend .
I dont want to hate you .
I love you .
I am sorry .

2 comments: