9 Nov 2013

Distance Relationship

Everyone say distance cant effect nothing on mean relationship .
All say that .


Before i go trough this scene  ,
I am the one who say that to .
But its change ,
Yes our relationship not broke or something
But its like something strange happen ,
Serious , distance would not make a relationship break but
It would also make it weird .

I miss her much .
I do as sweetest as I can but it not happen .
It is just memory who stay in our mind ,
Who still never make us apart ,
But the real life make me terrible .

Maybe enviroment of me or hers make us change
So do the relationship ,
It change too .
I dont want to be apart of her ,
Because this thing would happen .
I dont know how would I tell that I tired of crying ,
Tired crying all alone here .
Without anything happen .
I miss her much .
I miss you , my bestfriend :'(





gtg




0 Talks :):

Post a Comment